When you make a booking on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below:
1. To provide and operate the services
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer services.
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and /or inferred Non-personal
information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective
5. To comply with any applicable law and regulations.
We may store your email address and personal information in order to contact you in the future with marketing campaigns or update on our services.
Our company is hosted on the wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored though wix.coms data storage, database and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payments gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standard Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa MasterCard,American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com or write to : Maison Des Noisetiers, 3 Rue de l’Obliniere, 50800,
La Bloutiere, Normandy, France
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.